Monday, November 2, 2009

Pictures of stuff I know nothing about.

Here is a collection of pictures I know nothing about. They are obviously important things as my husband is quite involved in repairing, replacing cleaning these things.



This tart pan looking thing controls something about air flow. The term actuator or something like that was used in the general description around the same time this thing came out so that might be what it is. It had a huge crack all the way around it and a new one could not be located so this was the repair. My husband demoed it by blowing into it and apparently it works like it should now. That's a good thing, right?




We're (my husband) is excited about this brand name on this thingy that he is holding. It's a heat core or heater coil or something like that ...I think.




Same thing just top view. Please do the proper ooohs and ahhs.. I'm sure this is much cleaner now than when it came out.



I got nothing for this. Sorry. Hood was open (can I call it a hood?) and I snapped a picture.





Minus the green shag. Which is good when you think about it because all that work he has been doing surely would have have gotten it dirty. Pardon me while I pick myself up off the floor. Sometimes I slay myself.




Again, got nothing...I do recognize some tools there.




More stuff. Hey, that's my volt meter. I was wondering where that ended up!



That's a lot of wires. I sure hope my husband knows what goes where and how.




I'm really not sure but I'm betting that one thing is not supposed to be just hanging out like that.




This one I do remember why I took the picture. Notice the nice new paint job on that black plate thingy. And yes, thingy is a perfectly acceptable name for it.




Same painted thingy, different angle.

We (my husband really) has more freshly painted thingies hanging all over the place. Not sure what they are either.


I hope you enjoyed this post ...for humors sake at least because there was absolutely NOTHING informative about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment