Saturday, March 6, 2010

Scenes from Margaritaville

So I asked the lead project engineer for this project if he just so happened to have kept a tally of just how many parts have come out of Margarita. Sadly he hasn't.

I really can't say for certain exactly WHEN replacement of the head liner became a priority but apparently it has become one now.



Looks a little rough in there now.



I must admit...and keep in mind that I just sit in the house until I am asked to come out and help with a part...that stuff comes out of this thing pretty easily.



Don't forget to LABEL everything!!!



And I do mean everything!!



These are parts I'm pretty sure we won't need anymore. They are headliner holders for when the headline is old and sags. I will be selling them at $5 a piece on ebay. Or you can just get them from any office supply store. (The screwdriver will not be part of the ebay auction.)



We should keep count of just how many tools have been pulled out to be used. We should try to keep track of these tools as well.




Here are the parts that have come out.

This is...something with some cabinets and a couple of those padded thingies that go somewhere.



More cabinet stuff and a motorcycle that needs to be sold.



Same stuff, different shot.



That big ol' piece is the back cap inside thingy. "We" took it out through one of the back side windows. Well I just stood on the ice of the driveway trying to hold my balance while my dear of a husband feed it through to me.





And because I know EVERYONE was wondering what ever happened to the green shag... I found it!!!

1 comment: